NEW! IHSS Career Pathways Program for IHSS Providers
The IHSS Career Pathways Program is an exciting new program that provides training to enhance IHSS provider skills and improve the quality of care for IHSS recipients. Career Pathways Program participants also have access to free coaching services to help navigate the learning system and maximize their training opportunities.
- Participation is VOLUNTARY
- Training is FREE and available statewide
- Providers will be PAID for completing courses
- Providers may qualify to earn additional INCENTIVE PAYMENTS (learn more about eligibility criteria HERE)
- Language options are available, including Spanish, Cantonese, Mandarin, Vietnamese, Russian, Armenian and Korean