Additional Resources

We can direct you to the correct arm of the Department of Veterans Affairs, available crisis resources, employment & housing programs and more.

Additional Resources

You can contact the Department of Veteran Affairs (VA) directly for further assistance on services. Find their hotline numbers below.

Contact the VA Directly

VA Crisis & Counseling Services

Employment Assistance

Find other health, housing, and human services and resources in Alameda County: Call 2-1-1