Solicitar documentos o comparecer ante un tribunal u otro procedimiento legal
- Subpoenas for the Social Services Agency (including IHSS) must be served by hand at 1111 Jackson Street, Oakland, 94607.
- The office is open from 8:30am to 5:00pm Monday to Friday, excepting County holidays.
- For subpoenas for records a check for $15, written to Alameda County Social Services Agency, must be provided with the subpoena.
- For witness subpoenas for employees of the Alameda County Social Services Agency regarding an event or transaction perceived or investigated in the course of his or her duties, a check for $275, written to Alameda County Social Services Agency, must be provided with the subpoena (Gov. Code § 68096.1).
- Service by mail, email, or at any other Social Services Agency location, will not be accepted.