Aging & Disability Resource Connection
Aging & Disability Resource Connection (ADRC)
The Alameda County, Area Agency on Aging (AAA), along with The Center for Independent Living (TheCIL) and Community Resources for Independent Living (CRIL) are working together as an emerging ADRC to promote and provide easy, uniform, and streamlined access to a broad array of services, support, and advocacy for individuals seeking Long-Term Supports and Services (LTSS) and information about LTSS resources.
Core services of the ADRC include:
- Enhanced Information and Referral – Comprehensive resource information, follow-ups, and referrals "warm-handoffs."
- Options Counseling – Assist in identifying goals and needs through person-centered counseling and coordinating access to public and private-funded long-term services and supports in the community.
- Short-Term Service Coordination – Expedited access to services and supports for individuals at risk of institutionalization, generally for 90 days or less, until a longer-term plan is in place.
- Transitional Services – For people who are currently in a hospital, nursing facility, or other institution and wishes to receive long-term services and supports at home or a community-based setting.
- The Center for Independent Living, Inc. (TheCIL)
3075 Adeline Street, Suite 100
Berkeley, CA 94703
- Community Resources for Independent Living (CRIL)
439 A Street
Hayward, CA 94541
to local information and resources for Older Adults, People with Disabilities and Caregivers with just a click. Check out our website: https://alameda.my-adrc.org